Monday, June 24, 2013

CLOSING THIS BLOG

It's been just over a year since I was in Germany, and the memories are still coming back to me. Funny what kind of things remind me of a city or a specific moment! Lots of great images and experiences to relive. I consider myself very fortunate to have gone, if only for this reason.
I think, however, that this is as good a time as any to close my blog with all due formality.
I started it as a way of communicating with my friends while I was away, then it evolved into a general meditation on all things German, past and present. I think it's time to move on - even though I will continue to learn about Germany, German literature and philosophy (etc., etc.) for years to come!
That's a promise.
Auf Wiedersehen!
Only in Germany would musical and scientific genius intersect!

No comments:

Post a Comment