Monday, July 23, 2012

One World

Die Welt  (the world)
Just a short note today. I have a small request for the people out in the world who have been looking at (and let's hope, reading) this blog and my other two (one inactive!) without leaving even a tiny comment. Go ahead, please tell me what you think! Even a little hello would be nice.
According to google, people from such places as Canada, Germany, the U.S., and Russia visit my site. I am really curious about the readers from non-English-speaking nations - and thrilled to see this "fan base."
I would be pleased to write back with book suggestions, travel advice, etc.
I will never visit Russia, Israel, India, Latvia, etc., so hearing about them from someone still living there would be especially exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment